| welcome to my Kingdom | Follow ? | Go back home ? |
//Lollipop Lover
REALLY NOT IN MOOD
Monday, July 4 | 00:36 | 0 comments

Ary nieh mmg xdew mood.....pg2 td oke lar mood i....clz pg OB, sir sara yg ajr 4 the last chapter.....in tht time, i still hve my mood......after that on 11 o'clock, my mood was disappear.....b'coz of PRM clz......sir pragash enter d clz with his anger mood......then he give d notes n teach.....honestly, im really not understnd on wht he explain.....only 1 hour he teach us, then give break 4 lunch.....

After cme bck to d clz, he really in d bad mood n anger......he just ask us to read d notes n understnd d notes....if we dont hve question to ask, he ask us to pack our things n go back home......juz like tht......how i wnt to stdy on thiz subjct...????seriusly not understnd........b'coz of tht, my mood continued to lose......

DAMN!!!!!!!very surely my pointer wll drop......i dont wnt tht.....uuuwwwwaaaaaa....... :'(
im really2 not confidnt to answer final thiz sem......especially 4 thiz subjct ( PRM ).......

Sumpah ase na nangez........ dew cpew2 ley pnjm kn bahu x...???? :'(
I really wnt 2 go 2 d beach....i wnt 2 relax, release my tension n sadness on facing d sea calm.....
REALLY WANT GO TO THE BEACH RIGHT NOW....!!!!!!!!



P / S : 
  1. Seruisly tkowt na jwb final kaly nieh.....especially for PRM  subject......
  2. tkowt sgt pointer jtoh kaly nieh.......
  3. thanx 4 my sis ( k.bella ) coz da tlg adx nyer blog.....luf ya.....






Older Post | Newer Post
Landlord

Hey darl ! Welcome to my Palace.Do follow and Comments yeah.For copycat Go to Hell.You can be my Followers and Stalk my world .


Cinta Saya
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Navigation(S)

About
Links
Entries

Credit

Template by : Tintan
Background by : Nurhafizah
Basecode by : Jaja
Picture by : We❤It